Better Revenue | Brand Reputation | Business Resilience
Our fractional CMOs help you build a strong marketing strategy and execute for REAL results. In our world, a marketing plan must be tied to ROI for your business. Positioning. Scaled Growth. Talent Attraction. Valuation. Profit. We aren’t afraid to have the revenue impact conversation. In fact, we insist on it.
How We Start Making IMMEDIATE Impact for Your Business
Deep Dive Your Target Market – Uncover Their Psychological Triggers and Determine WHERE to Reach Them with the TRUTH about Your Brand
Design a STRATEGIC Marketing Plan Prioritized around Fast Wins, BIG Impact, and Long Term Resilience – Aiming Your Budget at the Right Things
Build a Realistic Execution Roadmap and Launch Marketing Tactics for Rapid Optimization, Tracking, and ROI
- Growth Strategy
- Sales Process Optimization
- Return on investment
- Increasing Valuation & Exit Planning
- Revenue Strategy
- Demand Generation
- Lead Generation
- Merger and Acquisition
- Talent Branding and Attraction
- Customer Experience and Retention
- Internal Communications
- Market Expansion
- Go-to-Market Plans and Launches
- Team Develoment and Hiring
Why Work with an Outsourced CMO?
If you want to do marketing but you don’t have a STRATEGY, you need a CMO now. Here are some of the benefits of hiring a fractional CMO from The Marketing Blender.
- Focused 100% on Revenue and Impact
- No Long and Frustrating Recruiting Time
- Much Less Costly vs. a Full-Time CMO
- Manages All Marketing Resources
- Can Scale Hours Up or Down as Needed
- Mentors Your In-House Marketers
- Aligns with Sales around Business Goals
- Oversees Budget & Spend
- Builds Strategy & Tracks Outcomes
- Drives Execution for Results and ROI
Considering a Marketing Agency or a CMO Engagement?
Executive-level marketing leadership focuses on total impact instead of simply a specific project or campaign. Whether we are leveraging your in-house talent, our fractional team, freelancers, or 3rd party agencies, our CMOs ensure you get results, not just tactics.
Talk to Blender about Engaging a CMO
Our Fractional CMOs have deep experience across multiple B2B industries, and we collaborate across our team to ensure EVERY client gets the best outcomes possible.