Better Revenue | Brand Reputation | Business Resilience
Our fractional CMOs help you build a strong marketing strategy and execute for REAL results. In our world, a marketing plan must be tied to ROI for your business. Positioning. Scaled Growth. Talent Attraction. Valuation. Profit. We aren’t afraid to have the revenue impact conversation. In fact, we insist on it.
How Our Process Works
Develop and document your strategy, decision-making criteria, and marketing plan.
Launch and scale aggressive progress via your Execution Roadmap
Track, Improve, Win.
- Growth Strategy
- Sales Process Optimization
- Return on investment
- Increasing Valuation & Exit Planning
- Revenue Strategy
- Demand Generation
- Lead Generation
- Merger and Acquisition
- Talent Branding and Attraction
- Customer Experience and Retention
- Internal Communications
- Market Expansion
- Go-to-Market Plans and Launches
- Team Develoment and Hiring
Benefits of Working With an Outsourced CMO
A part-time CMO can be the right fit if your organization needs more than mid-level guidance to reach the next stage of growth.
- Always Revenue/Impact Focused
- No Lengthy Recruiting Time
- More Affordable Than a Full-Time CMO
- Manages All Marketing Resources
- Mentors Existing Marketing Team
- Oversees Budget & Spend for ROI
- Builds Strategy & Tracks Outcomes
- Drives Execution for Results
Considering a Marketing Agency or a CMO Engagement?
Executive-level marketing leadership focuses on total impact instead of just a specific project or campaign. Regardles of who is executing, our CMOs ensure clients get results not just tactics. Some clients have in-house talent, some work with other agencies and freelancers, and for many we act as their complete marketing team; we ensure each client has expert oversight to drive success. If you already have a marketing leader in-house, a fractional CMO can expand capacity, facilitate strategic planning and alignment workshops, or take on special projects with proactive integrity
Talk to Blender about Engaging a CMO
Our Fractional CMOs have deep experience across multiple B2B industries, and we collaborate across our team to ensure EVERY client gets the best results possible.