How important is LinkedIn in B2B marketing?
We’re putting our money where is our mouth is — on LinkedIn
Social media is a crucial tool in today’s best B2B digital marketing strategies. And LinkedIn has a massive business-oriented audience and focused tools and analytics to reach your most valuable prospects. In fact, 59% of marketers generate B2B leads on LinkedIn, compared to 26% on other social platforms.
Posting relevant content and engaging with your followers is serious business for revenue growth. But that doesn’t mean you have to be serious on social media all the time. Showing your human side is actually a proven tactic for fostering engagement and loyalty.
So, at Blender, we’ve decided to have some summer fun with our followers to prove the point. And we’re giving away $500 to put our money where our mouth is.
Want in on the action? All you have to do is like or share our new video on LinkedIn. Here’s how:
- Go to Blender’s Summer Giveaway post on LinkedIn here. (The link will go live when the giveaway officially starts.)
- Like or share the post anytime between June 24th to June 28
- That’s it!
Five randomly selected people will each receive a $100 gift card.
To be sure you don’t miss out, go follow Blender on LinkedIn now.
And just so we don’t get into any trouble with lawyers, here are the official rules, terms and conditions:
OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY RULES. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS).
- Eligibility: Blender’s Summer Giveaway (“Campaign”) is open only to those who by click and complete the like or share function of the specified post made by The Marketing Blender and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Marketing Blender, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively, the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Marketing Blender as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 24 12:00 a.m. CDT and ending June 28 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by clicking and completing the like or share function of the specified post made by The Marketing Blender. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Marketing Blender. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Marketing Blender.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a gift card in the amount of $100. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Marketing Blender. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Marketing Blender’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Marketing Blender to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a randomized drawing under the supervision of The Marketing Blender. Winner will be notified by direct message on LinkedIn or email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Marketing Blender shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [30 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE MARKETING BLENDER’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, you understand and agree that anyone acting on behalf of The Marketing Blender and The Marketing Blender’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Marketing Blender. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Marketing Blender from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Marketing Blender may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms and Conditions: The Marketing Blender reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Marketing Blender’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Marketing Blender may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Marketing Blender. The Marketing Blender reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms and Conditions. The Marketing Blender has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Marketing Blender reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Marketing Blender and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Marketing Blender, 328 Farm View Trail, Keller, TX, 76248. Requests must be received no later than July 28, 2019, 1:00 PM CDT.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is THE MARKETING BLENDER, 328 FARM VIEW TRAIL, KELLER, TX, 76248, USA.
- Social Media: The Campaign posted on LinkedIn is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with LinkedIn.
- By liking or sharing the official post, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively accepted and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Whew! Good luck.
Interested in FREE advice that will help you propel your sales? Join Blender’s Blog today!